Row Selection on Hierarchial Child Tables

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Row Selection on Hierarchial Child Tables

Postby poregan » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:30 am

Hi I am trying to reselect the currently selected row in a hierarchical table after call the update of the table model i.e. update the data and fireTableDataChanged(). My hierarchical table consists of tables with tables.

So the structure of my table isnt changing just the underlying data in the model. My aim is to then reselect the the row (even if its a child node). The problem I am facing is that even though I can identify the child table that is selected and the row that was selected, when I call setRowSelection, addRowSelection or changeRowSelection on the child table the row is never selected. This works fine if I am trying to restore selection on the root (parent) table.

Is there anything I am missing here to get this working? Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Paul
poregan

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)